Serenity Wedding Dress Hire
Your ‘Something Borrowed’
How It Works
- Make an appointment to come and try our amazing designer wedding gowns on!
- Choose your gown, reserve your date, and pay rental cost and deposit.
- Collect your gown on the Wednesday prior to your wedding day.
- Return your dress by the Wednesday following your wedding day.
- We take care of the cleaning which is included.
- After checking the dress for damage or unacceptable staining, we return your deposit.
- Its that simple!
Our in-house seanstresses offer reversible alterations on length, straps and side seams on selected Bridal gowns at an additional cost. (Not all dresses are suitable).
This will be discussed and agreed at the time of booking. Please contact us for more information.
Serenity Wedding Dress Hire takes care of cleaning our hired gowns. We clean our Gowns in an eco-friendly way by wet cleaning and hand steaming.
Damage and Loss
In the event of theft, loss or damage of hired items whist in your posession, the full value of the item will be charged (or the repair costs).
Our Latest Hire Dresses
I had the best experience with Serenity Brides, I felt totally comfortable from the moment I walked in the store, I had set my heart on a dress that unfortunately the designer had gone into liquidation but Kerri was totally amazing and straight away helped to find a dress that was even more beautiful. The ladies all do an amazing job and a great job was done on the alterations by the lovely Valerie.
I want to say a massive thank you for Serenity Brides for making my experience a stress free appointment and for making me look like a princess Thank you ladies,